Join a diverse team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of animals.
- Kids Camp Counselor (Full-time, Term)
- Adoption Counselor (Part-time)
- Maintenance Assistant (Full-time, Term)
- Emergency Dispatcher (Part-time, Evening)
- Adoption Counselor/Gift Shop Assistant (Part-time, Term)
- Birthday Party Assistant (Part-time, two positions available)
- Clinic Assistant I – Reception (Full-time)
Please provide a resume and cover letter that clearly identifies:
- The position you are applying for
- Why you are interested in working for The Winnipeg Humane Society
- Your experience/education as it relates to the position you are applying for
- Any work you may have in animal care, if applicable to the job posting
Applications can be submitted in person, by mail, fax, or email:
MAIL OR DROP-OFF
The Winnipeg Humane Society
45 Hurst Way
Winnipeg, MB R3T 0R3
Please mark your fax ‘Attention To’ the person and/or department specified in the job posting.
Please email your application to the person and/or department specified in the job posting.