Notice of temporary weekend closure – July 6-9, 2018
As part of the Waverley Underpass project some changes to the CN Mainline at Waverley are required. One of these will involve raising the existing rail line by approximately one foot above its current elevation. To accommodate this and future stages of the Waverley Underpass project, the rail and Waverley detour road crossing will be reconstructed. In order to minimize the impact of the work, and to conduct it in a safe manner, the Waverley detour road will be closed for the July 6-9 weekend.
- Closure starts Friday, July 6, 2018 at 10:00am
- Closure ends Monday, July 9, 2018 at 6:00am
- Waverley Street (Detour) will be closed to all vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists, refer to map below for details
- Eastbound Taylor will be closed to traffic, however westbound Taylor will remain open
- Property owners will have access via other routes and access points
During this time the Winnipeg Humane Society can be accessed from:
- Northbound Waverley St.
- Eastbound Wilkes Ave.
- Westbound Hurst Way