Kid Camps are a blast at the WHS! The camps give children a chance to learn about animals and responsible pet ownership. We provide a look into our shelter and show campers how we help animals here find new and happy homes. With age-appropriate crafts, games, workshops and tons of fun activities, the WHS will help your child make the most of their time away from school.
Spring Break Kid Camp Details – March 26 – 29
Are you looking for the purr-fect camp for your little animals this Spring Break? Then look no more! The WHS is back with an all-new camp experience for your kid.
- Interact with our rescue animals
- Behind the scenes shelter tours
- Brand new crafts and exciting games
- Educational opportunities for tomorrow’s humane leaders
- Special guest presentations
- Inspire a life-long love of animals
So, come to the WHS this Spring Break for a whole new shelter experience!
- WHS Spring Break Kid Camp is for children aged 6 to 13
- Camp runs from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Camper supervision provided from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Campers need to wear comfortable, practical clothes and enclosed shoes
- Remember to bring a bagged lunch, snacks and a beverage (Kid Camp is nut-free)
- March 26 – 29
- Please note: Spring Break Kid Camp is four days. There is no camp on Good Friday
Should you cancel your registration within two weeks of your camp date, no refund will be issued. For cancellations with more than two weeks notice, you will receive a full refund. A $5 admin fee will be applied.
Pre-registration is required – we are limited to 40 children per day.
Click the button below to begin registering for a Kid Camp program. After selecting your date(s) and making an online payment, you will be contacted for more information from the WHS Education team.
Please note that our day camp programs are geared to children who are able to participate in group activities. We are not equipped to provide one-to-one supervision for children and may not be able to accommodate children with challenging special needs or behavioural issues.