Are you looking for the purr-fect camp? The WHS offers an interactive and educational camp for kids of all ages!
WHS camps give children a chance to learn about animals and responsible pet ownership. We provide a look into our shelter and show campers how we help animals here find new and happy homes. With age-appropriate crafts, games, workshops, guest appearances and presentations from local animal groups, and tons of fun activities, the WHS will help your child make the most of their time away from school.
Kid Camps Details
- Interact with our rescue animals
- Behind the scenes shelter tours
- Brand new crafts and exciting games
- Educational opportunities for tomorrow’s humane leaders
- Special guest presentations
- Inspire a life-long love of animals
- WHS Kid Camps are for children aged 6 to 13
- Camp runs from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Camper supervision provided from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Campers need to wear comfortable, practical clothes and enclosed shoes
- Remember to bring a bagged lunch, snacks and a beverage (Kid Camps are nut-free)
Summer Kid Camps
The Winnipeg Humane Society would like to thank everyone who registered for camp this year and for helping to make it a success! Please stay tuned for information on our Spring Break and Summer Camp listings for 2019.
Please note that our day camp programs are geared to children who are able to participate in group activities. We are not equipped to provide one-to-one supervision for children and may not be able to accommodate children with challenging special needs or behavioural issues.