45 Hurst Way
Winnipeg, MB R3T 0R3
Dogs & Toddlers was created by a certified dog behaviour consultant and mother of four. It is an International program that helps families with dogs and toddler-aged children create safety and harmony at home. The program offers positive, practical, and fun solutions to challenges that often arise with dogs during your child’s early development years.
- Answers to your questions about toddlers and safety
- Must-know information for parents who have toddler-aged children and dogs
- Advice about common trouble spots between toddlers and dogs in a home
- Practical solutions, from do-it-yourself techniques to hands-on help
- Insight into how your changing family dynamics may affect your dog
Instructor: Dr. Renee Will, CPDT-KA, Two Brown Dogs Canine Consultants
Please note: Registration and payment for this class must be made online using the “Book a Workshop” button below.