Kids Camps are a blast at the WHS! The camps give children a chance to learn about animals and responsible pet ownership. We provide a look into our shelter and show campers how we help animals here find new and happy homes. With age-appropriate crafts, games, workshops and tons of fun activities, the WHS will help your child make the most of their time away from school.
Spring Kids Camp Details
- This camp is for children aged 6 to 12.
- Camp takes place 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Camper supervision provided from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Campers need to wear comfortable, practical clothes, enclosed shoes and appropriate outdoor clothing.
- Remember to bring a bag lunch, snacks and a beverage (Kids Camp is nut-free).
- Spring Kids Camp (Ages 6-12): March 27 – March 31
$175 for a full week
Should you cancel your registration within two weeks of your camp date, no refund will be issued. For cancellations with more than two weeks notice, you will receive a full refund. A $5 admin fee will be applied.
Pre-registration is required – we are limited to 35 children per day.
Click the button below to begin registering for a Kids Camp program. After selecting your date(s) and making an online payment, you will be contacted for more information from the WHS Education team.
Please note that our day camp programs are geared to children who are able to participate in group activities. We are not equipped to provide one-to-one supervision for children and may not be able to accommodate children with challenging special needs or behavioural issues.