Join a diverse team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of animals.
- Shelter Medicine Externship (Varies)
- Assistant Manager, Retail Operations (Full-time)
- Building Service Worker (Full-time)
- Event and Data Entry Support (Full-time, Summer term)
- Animal Care Attendant (Casual)
- Behaviour Counselor (Part-time)
- Education Support Staff (Part-time, term)
- Camp Coordinator (Full-time, term)
Please provide a resume and cover letter that clearly identifies:
- The position you are applying for
- Why you are interested in working for The Winnipeg Humane Society
- Your experience/education as it relates to the position you are applying for
- Any work you may have in animal care, if applicable to the job posting
Applications can be submitted in person, by mail, fax, or email:
MAIL OR DROP-OFF
The Winnipeg Humane Society
45 Hurst Way
Winnipeg, MB R3T 0R3
Please mark your fax ‘Attention To’ the person and/or department specified in the job posting.
Please email your application to the person and/or department specified in the job posting.